The TINA program provides all installation services needed by antouchterminal.
- The terminal connects via radio to the TINA services for installing one of the selected software solutions via WLAN.
- The INDBOOT service of the TINA server listens at UDP port 5467. The terminals use this service for enquiring the URL of the selected software solutions and, if applicable, the URL of the bootfile.
- The HTTP service of the TINA server listens at TCP port 5480. The terminals use this service for downloading the selected software solution via WLAN.
- The FTP service of the TINA server listens at TCP port 21. The terminals use this service for uploading a "cloned" software solution to the TINA server.
- TINA can initialize the terminal's flashdisk via a serial cable connection in case the terminal does not boot anymore. The thereby installed Base-Software connects via network to the TINA services for a fresh installation of the operating system core.
With TINA it is possible to almost completely automatically install antouchterminal.
TINA runs on the Windows up to XP platforms.
TINA installation instructions:
- Unpack the TINA CD image tina-minicd-3.0.zip on your PC into a temporary folder.
MAKE SURE TO UNPACK WITH FULL FILE PATHS.
- Start the program startup.exe in the temporary folder.
- The setup program will ask you for the installation folder. Default is C:\Program Files\IND_TINA.
The programs required for terminal installation, the software packages OScore and Base as well as the documentation will be copied to your PC disk. After that the setup program will automatically start TINA and its installation services.
Download and install now from the website those Terminal Software Solutions, which are appropriate for your application.