The FTT 2410 can be mounted directly on the terminal or remote on the vehicle.
The Keyboard simplifies the use of large and / or frequent data entries and relieve the display of the on-screen keyboard, so that the entire screen is available for communication.
The keyboard is extremely sturdy due to the solid aluminum housing, and equipped with a waterproof (IP 65), illuminated rubber keyboard (night design).
- illuminated keyboard with 23 or 68 keys
- optional automatic or manual brightness control
- 10 or 12 freely assignable function keys
- various holders available for remote or terminal mounting
- sealed rubber keyboard to protect against moisture
- integrated strain relief for protection against rough handling
The FTT 2410 is a numeric keypad that can also be used to access alphabetic characters and 10 function keys via shift functions.
The keyboard is illuminated from the inside. The integrated brightness adjustment takes place either automatically or manually, so that an optimal adaptation to the ambient light is always guaranteed.
The USB connection cable is protected against damage due to rough handling by an internal cable sleeve with kink protection and strain relief.
There are various brackets available that allow mounting directly next to or below the terminal. Alternatively, the keyboard can also be attached remotely, z. B. if it makes sense ergonomically or the spatial conditions allow no other attachment to the vehicle.
- numeric rubber keyboard with 23 keys
- alphanumeric and funktion keys (F1 to F10) on a shift level
100 * 170 * 30mm
1 * USB
0°C bto + 50°C (+32°F to 122°F) not condensing