The FTF2470 is a complete touchscreen terminal for Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) or 2009 (XPe) or Linux as operating system.
Like the other
With the display size of 8.4" and a SVGA resolution the FTF2470 is recommended particulary for picking trucks and small fork-lifts with cramped cabins. The chrystal clear and bright display makes a rapid and tireless operation possible.
The FTF2470 is available in two version with different input voltages (24V or 48V). For other input voltages an external DC/DC converter is needed.
Optional there is a version with an extended temperature range (from -15°C) available. The standard operating temperature is from 0° to 50°C.
- Robust metal body, front in aluminium, back in steel
- integrated IP65 keyboard with 4 keys
Dimensions: 230 * 180 * 86 mm
Weight: ca. 3.6kg
- Processor: Intel(R) Atom N450, 1,6GHz, lüfterlos
- Ram: 1GB to 2GB
- Flash: Linux: 1GB Flash to 2GB, XPe: from 2GB / WES7: from 4GB Flash to 16GB
- TFT Color Display 8.4"
- Resolution: SVGA (800 * 600 Pixel)
- Optional: automatic or manual brightness control
- Analogue resistive touch
- 2 * RS232 COM
- 2 * USB Host
- 1 * Ethernet 10/100Mbit1
- * Bluetooth (optional)
- nominal 24VDC or 48VDC ± 30%
- max. 2,0A (24V), power consumtion 48W
0°C to +50°C (+32°F to 122°F) not condensing
Option: -5°C to +50°C (23°F to 122°F) not condensing
Option: -15°C to +50°C (5°F to 122°F) not condensing
IEEE 802.11a/b/g 11MBit/s / 54MBit/s
Linux or Microsoft Windows XPe
Mounting brackets, keyboards etc.